Improved Yields Using Viton™ FreeFlow™
Viton™ FreeFlow™ is a family of next-generation extrusion process aids that improves product quality and increases the operational efficiency of extrusion and blown film production lines.
Viton™ FreeFlow™ extrusion process aids enable the smoothest throughput, which greatly increases productivity. In a typical resin formulation, adding less than one part per thousand of Viton™ FreeFlow™ extrusion process aid eliminates melt fracture in blown films and reduces die buildup in extrusion.
General benefits of using Viton™ FreeFlow™ extrusion process aids include:
- Smoother production process throughout
- Reduced operational downtime
- Lower operating costs
- Increased output
- Reduced operating temperatures
Features and Benefits of Viton™ FreeFlow™
Viton™ FreeFlow™ extrusion process aids effectively deliver benefits across numerous applications, including:
- Blown film: Eliminates melt fractures, reduces die pressure, increases output
- Pipe extrusion: Reduces die buildup, reduces sagging, increases output, improves appearance
- Wire and cable: Reduces die buildup, improves surface appearance, increases output
- Blow molding: Improves cycle time, reduces flow lines
- Cast film: Reduces die buildup, reduces downtime
- Fiber spinning: Improves surface smoothness, reduces fiber breakage, reduces downtime
Viton™ FreeFlow™ Extrusion Process Aid Product Family
Available Viton™ FreeFlow™ products can be found in the table below.